Followers

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Oh, My God!!!!!!!!!! Have You Seen Amy Adams' Golden Globe Dress For This Year????????????????


                                                Girls, I am telling you, the knockabout of this Versace number stunningly worn by Amy is going to be the Springtime item that we will all be wearing this year.  But, how many of us will look as good as Amy in it???????????/

                                                  I am going to do my best, but Amy is a tough act to follow. With my posting of Anita Ekberg yesterday, it is a relief to see there are those still out there who can define glamour in gorgeous gowns!!!!!!!!!

                                                    If only my hairstyle matched Amy's.  But we cannot have everything, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                     This was the standout outfit at the Golden Globes.  Because of the dress, and the designer, and Amy.

                                                        Now that she has won for "Big Eyes," she is almost a sure Oscar nominee.  I hope this is her year; it is about time!

                                                          And I cannot wait to see what she wears, there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: