Followers

Friday, January 30, 2015

You Are A Real Drag, Bruce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                       Bruce Jenner wants to become a woman?  Now? At the age of 65????????  What is the point?  What sense does it make?  I might as well go out, and transform myself into Hayley Mills!!!!!!!!!!  It makes about as much sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                        Bruce, honey, you've got some problems. For starters, you are going to make one ugly woman.  You won't even be able to get cast as Vera Charles, in a bus and truck tour of "Mame," so what are you going to do with this new identity????????????

                          And what name are you going to call yourself?  Bernice???????? Bruschetta??????? I prefer the latter, myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                           What is next, dolls?????  I just don't know!  Between Joel Grey and Bruce, it would not surprise me if Joan Didion were to grow a pair of balls! There are some who would say she had them, anyway!!!!!!!!!!  And we all know about Tallulah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              But Bruce Jenner is prove positive of an axiom I expect all my girls to maintain!!!!!!!!

                               It does not pay to hang around with the Kardashians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

History has certainly made a fool of you as Caitlyn Jenner is living a fulfilled and happy life.

The Raving Queen said...


How can you be so sure of that,
darling? And you dare to call
ME a fool?

Now, go shop at K-Mart!