Followers

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Now, Here Is A GOOD Idea, For Next December's NBC Live! Musical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                   The decision was inevitable.  After watching how brilliant Sarah Paulson is as the Tattler Sisters, Bette and Dot, on "American Horror Story: Freak Show," and seeing her dance "The Name Game," in red pumps, yet, on "Asylum," of the same, it is time for NBC to ditch the idea of ruining a classic like "The Music Man," and coming up with one of their own.

                                    Well, with it having just closed on Broadway, and the brilliance of Sarah Paulson, the answer is obvious!

                                        A Live! version of "Side Show!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                                        Nothing to ruin--I hope. It could be reinvented and conceptualized as a TV musical, because there is not much to compare it with. And Sarah would fit right in.  I can't wait to her both of her sing, "Who Will Love Me As I Am?" and "I Will Never Leave You!"  Oh, my God, I am getting tears, just thinking about it!

                                          This will get ratings!!!!!!!!!  So, why the hell am I not in TV development?????????

No comments: