Followers

Thursday, January 1, 2015

The First Question To Be Faced In The New Year--If Conde Nast Has Moved To One World Trade Center, How Do You Know Which Elevator Is ANNA's??????????????


                               This is a matter of great importance girls, but, before examining that issue, let me already confess I have sort of reneged on my Amy Adams resolution, having not stretched or walked, in days.  Maybe when I get back to the--ugh!!!!!!!!!--work routine--I can reestablish the other.  I hope.

                                But back to ANNA.  When Conde Nast was in midtown, everyone who had business there, knew there was one elevator one NEVER entered, because that elevator was for ANNA, who liked to come and go, solo.  Now, I never had business, there, you can bet, if I had, I would have damn well found out which elevator was hers, and not make a ghastly faux pas!!!!!!!!!  I Do have my ways, you know???????

                                Now, One Trade Center is just not Conde Nast, but all these corporate empires, with all these honchos, who don't know shit about anything else!!!!!!!!  So, how do you make these yokels understand that ANNA has to have her own private elevator, and which elevator has been staked out, for that p[privilege????????  Inquiring minds want to know!

                                 These are important issues, which is why this was the first question to be examined in 2015!!!!!!!!!!  Forget that Paula Zahn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   Why did you have to move downtown, ANNA??????  And to THERE???????????

                                     One thing, to be sure.  There will be no terrorist attack, with ANNA there.  Everyone is too afraid of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        I love you, ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: