Followers

Friday, January 2, 2015

This Is The Day I Just Hate, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                         Well, I am not about to poke my eyes out, girls!  I have got a lot of reading to do!  But this has always been a difficult day for me, because, while I am not yet back at work--that comes Monday!!!!--the Season Of Anxiety sets in.  That is because, from about November 15 on, leading up to my birthday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, things are going a mile a minute--including  yours truly.  Then, on January 2, everything comes to a grinding halt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                          Thank God for my beloved, because this really used to depress me.  And even though I am a Traditionalist, who believes in allowing the Magi time to reach the Nativity on January 6, so that the Holidays do not officially end until the 7th, I know that this will be the weekend we will be taking down the decorations, and restoring them to their rightful place, until next year!  Sigh!

                           The secret to it all is keeping busy in January.  I plan to do just that.  I will probably read my way through it.  But the Holidays were fabulous here, darlings, and I hope they were for you, too!

                            Onward, with 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: