Followers

Friday, January 9, 2015

Scouting For Tea, With Hayley Mills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                           No, darlings, Hayley did not accompany me--oh, my God, I wish she had!!!!!!!!--but I am  scouting about for possible locations to having tea with her, which is one of my goals for the year.  This is The Pembroke Room, at the Lowell Hotel, on the East Side!  Doesn't it look just perfect??????  Too bad their Tea Menu includes things like Deviled Quail Eggs, because I am not going to eat something like that!  I mean, I want a Traditional Afternoon Tea!!!!!!!!!!  Like they used to do, at the Palm Court!!!!!!!!!!!!   And like Hayley used to have, on all her British estates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             Still, the room is so pretty; I am drawn to the picture, and I certainly want to go there!  Perhaps dining, on a special occasion.  Like a birthday, or something?  Hey, Valentine's Day is coming up!!!!!!!!

                              But tea with Hayley Mills, here?????????  I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: