Followers

Monday, January 5, 2015

"....And You Can't Just Sit Here, Dreaming Pretty Dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                               Who the hell says you can't???????  Pay no attention to Jack's Mother, from "Into The Woods."  Her head was not wound on too tightly, anyway.

                                 As the great Anais Nin once said, "Dreams are necessary to life."  And I had the most fabulous one, this past Saturday night, after picking up the ring at Tiffany's, and then window hopping, along Fifth Avenue!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 In the dream, Saturday night, I was in a Cinderella-like castle, seated at a huge banquet table, with various and sundry, but chief among them was.........Anna Wintour!

                                  That is right! Dinner with ANNA!  Now, I cannot say this has been a conscious aspiration of mine, or one that I have pondered on keenly, but there she was, right in my dream! ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    I felt so rested when I awoke next morning, it made up for all the bad dreams I had had during the past month.  Including one disturbing one, involving a little boy named Jack Armstrong, kidnapped from a lakeside Jersey community, and murdered by a female pedophile named Linda! Now, tell me where that one came from?????????????

                                       You have to admit, girls, Baby Jane Hudson had a point!!!!!!  Why talk about all the bad things, when there are so many nice ones to discuss????????????????

No comments: