Followers

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Old Man Year Runs Away, Baby New Year's Here To Stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                     Happy New Year, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     Yes, here we are, it is 2015--can you believe it????--and I hope you all survived your New Year's Eve.  I mean, I haven't shared with any of you, since  last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      New Year's Eve, here, was just the way we like it--quiet.  We dined at our neighborhood hang out, The Lighthouse, went back home, watched TV,  talked to our friend, Ellen, watched the ball drop, toasted it with Veuve Cliquot--yes, girls!!!!!!!!!!--and then packed it in.

                                       I mean, I was exhausted from spending virtually five hours at the computer, writing those 19 blog posts, to sum up 2014.  Now, there is a whole new chapter of history to be written on here, so let us see how it goes.  My biggest wish for myself and everyone is--no trauma, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      Nevertheless, it is now 2015, my father is coming up on the Century Mark, and it should be an interesting year.

                                       One thing you can count on this blog--things are never uninteresting!!!!!!!!!

                                       Enjoy the year, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     

No comments: