Followers

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Girls, Let's All Do The "Black Bottom" Dance Seuqence, From "A Star Is Born!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                     "They call it black bottom, a new twister,
                                         Sure got 'em, oh, sister!
                                       They clap their hands, and do a raggedy trot,
                                          It's hot!"--"Black Bottom," from the "Born In
                                             A Trunk" Sequence of Judy Garland's
                                         "A Star Is Born" (1954)
         
                                          I must still be in a celebratory mood, girls, because I just want to unfurl my arms, kick up my heels, and do the "Black Bottom" from "A Star Is Born!!!!!!!!"  I simply love it; this is my favorite of all sequences within the "Born In A Trunk" number; it just makes me feel so good and giddy, I just want to get up and dance!!!!!!!!!!  So, why not, girls?????????  Let's do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        Here it is, darlings!  Let Judy and Company show you how!!!!!!!!!!!
                                       
                                                                       

No comments: