Followers

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

"They Don't Keep Me Here, Because I'm Gorgeous, They Keep Me Here, Because I'm Smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                 I just love when Judge Judy says that phrase, which we get to hear every night, as we watch her. I relate to it, in some ways, because I feel the same is true of me.

                                 As for the above, well, the ones who don't hold to the first statement are directed to read this--and read it carefully,  I have never been one to suffer fools gladly,  and while I am not in a particularly bitchy mood, perhaps my head cold has me down.  I could probably do Fantine tonight, if I had to, but my energy level would not be as high as it usually is. Which would work for me, dramatically, in the role, but how about hitting some of those notes?????????

                                 All is by way of saying it is January, the shoe has dropped, I have my annual Winter cold, and while so much of me would like to be in bed just vegging, part of me would be driven crazy, by that!  So, here I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    That's the price of creativity, darlings!!!!!!!!!  No rest for the weary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: