Followers

Friday, January 9, 2015

I Think This Could Be The One, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            I have always loved The Pierre, dolls!  For one thing, it is centrally located--just on the other side of The Plaza!  What could be better?  I have always wanted to have  my own Manhattan pied a terre there, but, let's get through tea with Hayley Mills, before considering anything else!!!!!!!!!!!

                            But, after looking over the surroundings, and the Tea Menu at the Two E Bar Lounge, at The Pierre, I am convinced this is the place, for tea with Hayley Mills!!!!!!!!!!  Just look at what you get!!!!!!!!!!

                             Enough variety to satisfy my palette.  Meaning, if there is something there I don't like, there is plenty for me to choose from, unlike being forced to eat Deviled Quail Eggs, at The Lowell!!!!!!!

                               Plus, I am certain Hayley knows The Pierre, has probably stayed there, and knows how to get to it!  So, Hayley, it is up to you!  Let me know the next time you are in town, and we will set a date for tea, at The Pierre!!!!!!!!!!

                                You will get a full report, girls!  See you, at teatime!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: