Followers

Friday, June 1, 2018

And Something Else To Usher In June!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                          Can you believe, darlings, it has been 51 years since the first discordant notes of this musical masterpiece, were heard?  And they can never be forgotten.

                           When I more time to just listen to music, I played this over and over.  Now, I make sure I give it a once a year listen, usually on this date.  The opening piano chords in "A Day In The Life" still take my breath away.

                              Yes, June 1st is also "Sgt. Pepper Day."  Let the music commence!

                               Here is the full album, 50th Anniversary Edition !  Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Love the orchestra parts.

The Raving Queen said...


Absolutely. The classical aspects
of this album were way ahead of their
time!