Followers

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Girls, I Need A Vanilla Body Wash!!!!!!!!!!!! Or Peach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         Make no mistake, girls, Summer is upon us, and with it comes all those delicious....smells.  Tar sending fumes out from the street, the stench of stinking Summer garbage, and body odor, once underground subway stations reach temps of 120 degrees, and above.

                                          Yes, the season can indeed be putrid.  So it is important that we keep ourselves fresh.

                                           This is not an advertisement, but a beauty tip, girls.  A fresh, fragrant body wash is my aid to Summer freshness.  I have always loved St. Ives products, so if I am going to go with Vanilla, I would use theirs.

                                             Then, when you are in that underground station, or crowded train, you can be confident that you are the freshest thing on there, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for Peach, I too would go with St. Ives. Now, don't give me that crap about the cover looking like a vagina, because peaches have been taking that bum rap for centuries!  I happen to love the scent of peaches, but, since it is a bit stronger than Vanilla, I would only use Peach for those special occasion Summer evenings--romance, the theater, or the next fashion gala.  You will simply intoxicate everyone with your presence there, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!
Meanwhile, if I am to intoxicate anyone, I had better do some shopping right away!!!!!!!!!!!!

A girl can't be too fresh, loves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: