Followers

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Didn't I Tell You There Were Vampires, In Bay Ridge??????????????????????


                              While I have not seen the entity known as Frankenstein's Daughter (or Granddaughter) in quite a while, I can attest that Summer nights in Bay Ridge can be exciting, because, once the sun goes down, and until 4:30AM, the vampires emerge from their lairs, and they have all sorts of fun, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  I have never seen one of them, or, if I have, I would not be sure how to spot one. Besides, I do not go out at much at night, anyway, and especially in Bay Ridge, where, once the sun sets, things get dicey.

                                   Bay Ridge's vampires are most active in the Summer.  During the colder time of the year, they wander about, forlorn and devastated, like the ghost of Catherine Linton in Mr. Lockwood's dream in "Wuthering Heights."

                                     So, this is their most exciting and active time.  Baby Gojira is fascinated, and wants to see one.  I am telling him I am not sure what a Bay Ridge vampire looks like.

                                      Do they look like this?
Which would be great, because they have a kind of choreographic glamour.

But Bay Ridge being what it is--and I love it here--its vampires are distinctly different from the rest.  I am sure this is what they would look like--





This begs the question of how they can wander about, unseen.  But even if from Bay Ridge, they can still take the forms of bats and wolves, which is why, as party gals, or guys, they get by, unnoticed.

VamGlam is sure different from what it was, back in the old days, and the Old Country!!!!!!!!!!!

There is only one way to destroy a Bay Ridge vampire.

Instead of a crucifix, flash in its face a picture of trainer ANNA WINTOUR!  The only figure who can strike fear into these types!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: