Followers

Monday, June 18, 2018

I Would Like To Enroll In Baayork's Boot Camp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                           Well, dolls, I am still doing my morning walk, to lower my A1C, and, while I feel I am able to work through the pain and the sweat,, which tells me my regimen is working, I was nevertheless inspired by encouragement from an encounter with that lovely Golden Retriever, Miss Chloe, who was also out and about, and stopped to rub her head against me, and let me pet her.  Love you, Miss Chloe!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              I have these dreams--some might say, delusional--of working out with Baayork, in her boot camp!   I am not even up to the level of the "Newsies" guys or those in "Carousel," so  I am a long way from Baayork., but I can dream, can't I???????????  And dreams sometimes do come true!  I mean, I am married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              So, I think of Baayyork and everyone when I do my walk.  Maybe I should do some stretching beforehand; I need to work that into my routine, just as I have learned to hydrate by carrying a sippy cup on me, all the time.

                              Here is Baayork herself, demonstrating the kind of things I hope to be able to work up to doing.  Her message to keep trying is inspiring!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               I love you, Baayork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: