Followers

Thursday, June 14, 2018

I Loved Sven, On The TONY Awards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                     Between Sven, from "Frozen," and the goat from "Once On This Island," who left a "gift" on the red carpet, the animals nearly ran off with the show.  No offense to the "Frozen" company, which boasts Caissie Levy, a former Fantine, so no slouch in the vocal department, but the reason I would see it is for Sven, and I bet he gets less stage time than Fantine.  And probably does not have a song of her magnitude.

                                      But he was so cute and lovable on the TONYS.  I just wanted to give him a great big hug.  I wonder if he signs autographs, or gives hugs, at the stage door?

                                       Sven just stole my heart, girls, and I know he stole yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       How come he was not nominated??????????????????

No comments: