Followers

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

"Carousel" Countdown--Just 5 Days To Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               The days are drawing nearer to my seeing "Carousel" becoming more of a reality. This is, supposedly, the most danced version of the show which should fascinate me, as I wish I could actually dance like they do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 Jessie Mueller alone is worth it.  But with such a talented group, it is important to experience everyone.

                                  I cannot wait to her Lindsay and Alex, live, on "When The Children Are Asleep!"  Oh, my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  Thank heaven BARBRA never got it into her head to do "Carousel!!!!!!!!!!!"  It would have to be reset, at Coney Island!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    No way!  Not with what comes out of that water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    Can't wait to see all my "Carousel-ers," on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: