Followers

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

"Carousel" Count Down--4 More Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              Those days are now swiftly winding down, until I see "Carousel" this Sunday.  Let me tell you about Raving Queens, like me, and Gay Pride Sunday.  When one is young, one marches. But when one gets older, one goes to the theater.

                                Which is why I am seeing "Carousel" that day.  My marching period is long behind me, and I do not mind letting the younger ones here take over.

                                   That I am seeing one of my favorite shows, with so many of my favorite people, is just icing on the cake.

                                    The music, the dancing, that glorious work that "Carousel" is.

                                      I cannot wait, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: