Followers

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Shouldn't Get Served At Burger King!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               I have nothing against Burger King, where Beyoncé eats, but I applaud The Red Hen in Lexington, VA, for not serving Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

                               I have nothing against plus sized women.  What I object to is not Sanders' Size--she knows how to put herself together, and has nice hair; I give her that--but that she is a classless bitch.

                                 You can dress White Trash up in elegance, but it still shows through!!!!!!!!!!

                                 How the hell did this woman get a husband?  I cannot believe she is married.  She has a loud, braying manner that is suggestive of a donkey, except I don't want to offend donkeys.

                                   So I applaud The Red Hen in not serving Sanders.  They probably did not have enough food on hand, to accommodate her, anyway.

                                     Let her go to Papa John's, or Chick Fil-A,  or other such places that espouse right wing causes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     Oink, Oink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: