Followers

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Girls, I Am Telling You, I Need A Pink Tinted Moisturizer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                      Summer is upon us, with all its glory, darlings!  My hair is frazzled, and you cannot imagine what the sun does to my delicate skin.

                                        So, more than ever, I need a pink tinted moisturizer to capture that special glow.  Any of the named brands will do; the important thing is to keep looking light, bright, and glowing, because we all have to look our best, especially as the weather warms up.

                                         Personally, I would go with Clinique; it seems one gets more for your money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                          If I do makeover, I will be sure to post on here, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: