Followers

Thursday, June 21, 2018

"Carousel" Countdown--Just 3 Days To Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             It is down to the wire--just three days until David and I see "Carousel," at the Imperial Theatre.  I am getting my hair done, on Saturday, just for the occasion!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              Jessie!  Lindsay!  Amar!  Alex!  Garret!  Cory John!  I cannot wait to see you all!!!!!!!!!  I know those voices will rise like heavenly angels to the rafters, especially in that penultimate scene.

                               Each morning, as I bitch about my morning walk, I think what you guys go through, and it inspires me to persevere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                The Raving Queen is on his way, darlings!  I have not decided if I am going to pull up in a "Cinderella" type coach!

                                  Who knows?

                                   It's like going to the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: