Followers

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Gentlemen, I Am Telling You, You Need To Have One Brioni Suit, In Your Closet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                     One would just not be enough for me, dolls; I love the red and white; latter being perfectly creamy looking during the Summer, while the red would be great for Fall, and the blue for Winter.  All the seasons right there--either the white or blue could double for Spring.

                                       Guys, I don't care if you are gay or straight, if you don't have at least one designer garment--even a handkerchief in the house--then you need me as an image consultant.  If there are any gays out there I actually have to tell this to--well, what is wrong with you, anyway?????? Straight guys are clueless to anything that does not involve pussy, so the need all the help the can get!!!!!!!!!!

                                          I always say stick with the Italians!  From what I have seen, Brioni is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           Guys have to look good, too...no matter their orientation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Videolaman said...

You can have the suits, just give me the gorgeous guy inside them and I'd be a happy camper. The model is a dead ringer for actor Michiel Huisman: if it isn't actually him, Brioni must've cloned him in a lab.

The Raving Queen said...


I cannot believe you don't the blue
and white suits in your closet. You
would look fabulous. Who is Michael
Huisman? I agree, the guy is stunning,
but that is a name I am not familiar with.
Same as most people not knowing Daisy
McCrackin!

Videolaman said...

Contrarian that I am, my first exposure to Michiel Huisman was not the one that made him a star (Game Of Thrones, which I've never watched). Apparently while that show was on hiatus, Callie Khouri convinced him to do a short stint on the TV series "Nashville", which was a favorite guilty pleasure of mine (in the early seasons, it was a credible pastiche/soap of the country music industry, with some really good music). Huisman played Connie Britton's new innovative producer, which nearly became a hot love affair until he was pulled back abruptly to "Game Of Thrones". A shame, because he had the best chemistry with Britton of all her on-screen lovers.

He began acting in his native Amsterdam, but with his perfect "hipster" look Hollywood noticed him quickly. "Game Of Thrones" propelled everyone on it (including the janitors) to global stardom, but Huisman has kept busy on multiple other projects. Before "Thrones" he was in HBO's "Treme", concurrent with "Thrones" he did "Nashville" and the cult NetFlix series "Orphan Black" (with a detour as Blake Lively's hot lover in her "Age Of Adaline", a distaff remake of "Benjamin Button").

I'm glad your post reminded me of him, because otherwise I wouldn't have double checked his resume to discover NetFlix will soon debut its series adaptation of "The Haunting Of Hill House"!!! And Huisman's co-stars will include Carla Gugino! I know you loathe her, but she's tailor-made for these horror and sc-fi projects and I adore her in them. She was sensational in "Threshold" (where Peter Dinklage played her assistant before anyone heard of HIM), and she was a dynamite foil to evil Melissa Leo in "Wayward Pines". Supposedly they intend to follow much of Shirley Jackson's story, but the one trailer I could find seems... disappointing. Hope springs eternal, tho...

The Raving Queen said...


Then it makes sense I would not know him.
I never watched 'Thrones' or "Nashville."
When it comes to the latter, I prefer
Altman!