Followers

Saturday, June 23, 2018

"Carousel" Countdown--1 Day To Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                       Yes, darlings, it is the day before I attend "Carousel."  How am I going to sleep tonight?  I better, because I need to be awake to absorb every second of this show.

                                          I have my hair appointment this afternoon, and even as I write this, coffee by my side, I am going through my closet mentally, figuring out what I am going to wear for this special event.

                                            Will it all live up to this advanced excitement?  I will be sure to tell you!

                                             I am ready to swoon and sob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

I am so excited for you!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

Nice to see you back on here.
I promise to give a posting--
as soon as I have processed it.

Victoria said...

Thank you, dear Blog Friend!!