Followers

Thursday, June 14, 2018

"Carousel" Countdown--Just 10 Days, To Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 Just look at that poetic shot of Jessie Mueller and Joshua Henry.  Who, by the way should have won Best Musical Leads, the other night.  The visuals are only matched by the music and gorgeous sounds coming out of the throats of these two.  Which I cannot wait to hear, and witness, when I visit "Carousel" on June 24.

                                  I love it all--Nettie, Mrs. Mullin, the Star-Keeper, the "Carousel Ballet"--and cannot wait to see what Messrs. O'Brien and Peck have bought to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   I haven't talked to many who have seen it, which is good, as it gives me more objectivity.

                                   But I cannot wait to talk about it, with all my girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: