Followers

Friday, June 22, 2018

"Carousel" Countdown--Just 2 Days To Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And A New "Carrie Diaries!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                              That's right, girls, just two days till my "Carousel" visit, and, I am telling you, there is still a lot to do.  I have to get my hair done tomorrow, and decide what in the world I am going to wear, because let me tell you, girls, it is as much about being seen as seeing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                I am like a kid just days before Christmas.  I did experience that at one time in my life, and, I assure you, this feels the same way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  How fitting that just before my "Carousel" visit, Lindsay Mendez does a new "Carrie Diaries."  You have to see it, to ready yourselves for the "Carousel" experience.

                                  Hope I see some of you, there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: