Followers

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Can You Believe We Are Half-Way Through 2018????????????????


                                   I will say the first third was rough, what with my father's passing, and all the attendant hoopla, which followed.  I am still working my way through this, yet am still enjoying my reading, my David, my friends, both human and animal, and all the things I am grateful for, in having made to this point.  Including (of course!) "Carousel."

                                   My hope is that the second half will b even better than the first, when it was good, and I pray, for all of you, including myself, no more tragedies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    Before you know it, it will be time for the September VOGUE.  And The Met Gala!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     See you next month, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: