Followers

Saturday, June 2, 2018

The Month Still New, We Welcome A New Reader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            Welcome to this blog, Lulu Schilleci!!!!!!!!!  I am sure my girls are delighted to have you, as am I, when I saw that follower indicator spring to 76.

                               I am a traditionalist, Lulu, so you will be welcomed in the usual way.  But, in honor of your name, how I would love to usher you in with either Alban Berg.  or "To Sir, With Love."

                              Alas, I just bid you welcome, hope you get some info and entertainment from what is on here, and remember it all goes great, with coffee.  Tea drinkers count, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               So, welcome, Lulu, from one and all, with this blog's unofficial theme song--

                                Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: