Followers

Sunday, June 24, 2018

"Carousel" Countdown--Less Than Seven Hours To Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   That's right, girls--HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!  I got my hair done, now I have to find the right outfit, foundation, concealer and blush--and then I am off to "Carousel," with David, to swoon and sob my way through this beautiful musical theater masterwork.

                                       Please all be there, my "Carousel" darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       I know I slept last night, because I did have some weird dreams, which I cannot remember, but it seems like I did not.  My excitement was too much to contain.

                                        It may take me days to process the experience, but I promise that by the end of the week, I will have done my due diligence.

                                        Off to take my "Carousel" ride, dolls!  Hope I have enough tissues!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

It was magnificent. More to come.