Followers

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sex! Sex! Sex! With Oedipus Rex! He Loved His Mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             Sophocles had nothing on Dandy and Gloria Mott, the mother-son duo on "American Horror Story--Freak Show!"  Played by Frances Conroy and  Finn Wittrock, who is allowed to look hot, when he is in his underwear, I just loved Dandy's aspiration--"Mother, I want to be a Thespian!"   He speaks for all burgeoning gay lads who had similar dreams!  But having a mother, like Gloria, is tough, and, fortunately, not all of us gay lads did.  I love her infantalization of him by keeping the game room, like a nursery, but let me tell no, this is no Mary Poppins idealization ,(I happen to love the Victorian nursery look myself!!!, though Dandy;'s  is more Floridian!!!!!!!!!!!) because, while it has not been revealed, and I cannot be sure if it ever will, because there is only so much shock value this show can cover, I have no doubt that theirs is an incestuous relationship.  To keep him close to her, Gloria uses Dandy for her own sexual fulfillment.  This son sucks wisdom from his mother's teat; it would not surprise me if he goes down on her!  Hopefully, we won't see this!

                           But I just love Dandy's enthusiasm for Broadway musicals, especially "The King And I," and his puppet show reenactments of them, a perfect homage to "The Lonely Goatherd" number from the 1965 film version of "The Sound Of Music."

                            Dandy and Gloria are the most twisted mother-child act I have seen, since Sante and Kenneth Kimes!  And you know I just LOVE them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                            But who says Dandy can't make friends??????? He just met Twisty, The Clown, whom I just adore!  No more time with Mother, thanks to Twisty!

                                 Don't they make a lovely pair, darlings???????????????

                                  And give Pepper her meat loaf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






No comments: