Followers

Thursday, December 4, 2014

I Want To See The Darling Children Fly Out The Nursery Window!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            "Peter Pan Live!" is on tonight, girls, and I just want to say it had better be good!
It has to be a step up, from last year's abysmal "Sound Of Music Live!," which did nothing for the careers of those involved in it.  But don't expect this to hold a candle to the Mary Martin classic that some of us grew up with, and that TRUE Theater Queens know and revere!

                             I don't hope for much, in comparison with Mary Martin, and company.  But, what counts for me in any "Peter Pan" are the early nursery scenes--the Darling Children singing "Tender Shepherd," the entrance of Peter through the window, and, best of all, the Darling Children flying out the nursery window, over the rooftops of London and off to Neverland.

                              Girls, I have wanted this all my life---to fly out that nursery window, to Neveerland!  But now that I have my beloved, it is like having Neverland right at home!

                                 Martin and Company did it perfectly. The Disney film got it right!

                                  I don't think Tinker Bell will be a hottie here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: