Followers

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Last Major Loss Of The Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            It is almost fitting the year end with the death of an icon, and yesterday, it did, with the death, in London, of two time Oscar winner, Luise Rainer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                            I was just talking to several of my friends, about how, in just 12 days, Luise would be celebrating her 105th birthday.  Well, I guess that's that.  But she was the first to win Oscars consecutively, and the oldest  living Oscar winner.  She will hold that record for quite some time, if not all.

                             I loved her in "The Great Ziegfeld," but I am telling you, she is simply brilliant in "The Good Earth!!!!!!!!!!"

                              Bye, bye, Luise!!!!!!!!!!!!  Rest In Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: