Followers

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                           No sooner had I finished writing about Amy Adams, then I decided to see who else was out there, when, lo and behold, girls, I found "73 Question, With Anna Wintour!"  Which was just too good to pass up, because, having mentioned the possibility of some out there not knowing whom ANNA may be, this is a perfect introduction.  This is ANNA in all her glory--glamour, acidity, and humor!  Yes, humor, darlings!  She really quite is entertaining, and even has a sense of humor about herself!

                           So, take a look, and enjoy.  But it makes me yearn for other sessions, like "73 Questions With MERYL STREEP?"  Not to mention "73 Questions With HAYLEY MILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"   How I would love to ask those!

                             And what about "73 Questions With The Raving Queen?"  Huh?  More on that, later!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               Anna is  simply a delight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                I LOVE YOU, ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: