Followers

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Forget Golden Blossom Honey, Darlings! When It Comes Time To Cheer Up, It Is Golden Oreos That Does It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                              I grew up loving chocolate Oreos.  I would dunk them in my milk, and how many out there remember the famous commercial jingle of our childhoods--

                                "Oh, a kid will eat the middle of an Oreo first,
                                   And save the chocolate cookie outside for last."

                              I still do this, loves!

                               But ever since Golden Oreos came onto the market, I prefer them to the chocolate. I like their vanilla taste and texture. Guess I must be getting more vanilla. And in more ways than just one, lambs!!!!!!!!

                                It warms my heart to see a plate full of these golden cookies. You can bet the next high tea I have, they will be served!

                                  See you at tea time, girls! Preferably the St. Regis here, or maybe Brown's. in London!

                                  As good as Gojira's Golden Noodles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: