Followers

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

With 22 Days To Go, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                           I just adore the illustrations of the Victorian Christmases of yore.  You know, when they had candles on the trees?  Like I still want to do?

                           I thought a blend of contemporary and old was suitable for today.  Along with this charming illustration, to continue our advent journey, via this musical calendar, I have selected something that often does not get heard as much as it should!


                                 Here is Harry Belafonte's rendition of "Mary's Boy Child."  I consider his definitive,; it is a shame this is not heard at more church services.  Or, at least, the ones I do attend!

                                  Enjoy, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: