Followers

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

"....And Mama In Her Kerchief, And I In My Cap, Had Just Settled Down For A Long Winter's Nap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                Hons, I am telling you, with December upon us the way it has been already, every night seems like a long Winter's nap.  This is just like us at home, girls, except I am the one who puts the light out, and I have always wanted one of those double globed lamps. They know how to live, in Victoriana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                The other difference is that, on my side sits on my night table, Baby Gojira, wrapped in his little home made blankie, with a big "G" on it, facing us, watching over us as we sleep. Thank you, Baby Gojira.

                                  All this by way of saying it is now 23 days till Christmas, and the illustration above is from my Little Golden Book edition of "The Night Before Christmas," which was what drew me, visually to Victoriana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    Now, today, I am offering up a secular Christmas favorite!  What will it be? Let's see!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     It wouldn't be Christmas, without the Eartha Kitt classic, "Santa, Baby!"  So, here it is, darlings!  Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: