Followers

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

"The World In Solemn Stillness Lay....To Hear The Angels Sing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                            The count is  down to just sixteen days, so I thought it was time to bring in some of the heavier musical stuff, easing in gradually.  I also want to say that, while the Royal Prince and Duchess are in town, it pales beside my literary niece and nephew.  With whom I had a wonderful celebratory dinner at French Roast; my beloved and I both had the Pumpkin Ravioli, and it was scrumptious.  Light as a feather, darlings, so it did not sit like a lump in our stomachs, two hours later, while watching "Judge Judy" on TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                            But the Holidays are closing in.  We have to do Christmas shopping, entertain, and get ready for the big celebration.  So, while we do, let's listen to one of the less popular carols, but better known than any heard thus far, save "The First Noel."

                               Here is a beautiful choral rendition of this classic!  Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: