Followers

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Wouldn't We All Like To Look Like This On Christmas Morning, Girls??????????????????


                                  "That singing rage, Miss Patti Page," as she was known, put out one of my favorite Christmas albums of all time, which we owned when I was growing up in Highland Park, and which my beloved and I now own on DC, as part of our Christmas listening repertoire.

                                     One of my favorite tracks on it is her snappy rendition of "Jingle Bells."  The only one who outdoes it is BARBRA.  But I am going to include Patti's on here, so you can experience the sprightliness of this secular carol. And believe me, Patti nails it!

                                        Here she is, darlings!  Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: