Followers

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

"Just Hear Those Sleigh Bells Jing-A-Ling, Ring-Ting-Ting-A-Ting, Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"



                                  We are SO coming down the home stretch, with just nine days left till Christmas, girls, and with a potential storm this weekend, I don't know what I am going to do. This is exactly why I need a publicist and a personal assistant.  Send them out into the freezing weather!!!!!!!!!

                                   Which brings me to "Sleigh Ride."  Now, it is a nice, secular song, and it has lovely lyrics, and there are any number of recordings, but there is this one instrumental version I do that I am going to use on here today. If I can find it.

                                       Here it is, darlings!  Nine days, and counting! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: