Followers

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

I Am Coming Down The Home Stretch, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, Here Goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             What were the Top Events that defined me, in 2014?  Well, to paraphrase Elizabeth Barrett Browning, let me see if I can list them!

                               1. I turned 60, on November 18.  And what a party!

                                2.I got fitted for an engagement ring at Tiffany's!  And almost got fleeced!

                                3. For the first time in 24 years, I did NOT make it to the Mermaid Parade!
                                     But had wild, equally much fun with my beloved, and Auntie Alvin!!!!!!!!!
                               
                                 4. I got to spend another year of contentment, in Bay Ridge, with
                                      my beloved.

                                  5. Several weeks prior to my birthday, I was possessed by the spirit if
                                        Hayley Mills, even though she is still alive.  It has led me to explore
                                      her post-Disney work.

                                   6. Baby Gojira  turned 10 this year, and we had a huge party for
                                         him in August!

                                    7. Big Gojira, whom we love, consolidated his star status for sixty years,
                                          with a brand new movie, where we watched him save the world!
                                        Yea, Gojira!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     8. I finally got to see a live performance of "King Lear," at the
                                           Delacorte!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      9.   I acquired several new readers during 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   10.    I discovered "Middlemarch" holds up, no matter how many times
                                               it is read!  This was my fourth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             These are just ten of teh events that shaped me this year!  How shall the next one be?

No comments: