Followers

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Year's Ball To Drop, From Parachute Jump, At Coney Island!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                          Starting this year, darlings, a tradition of sorts will be established for Brooklynites, or those who do not want to go traipsing all the way in to Times Square on New Year's Eve!  Count me in, there!

                           A light show, and ball drop, at the Parachute Jump is going to take place, and, sweeties, I wish I could be there.  The idea behind this seems to be that since the following day, January 1 (also my beloved's birthday) marks another annual tradition--the Polar Bears Club members diving into the freezing ocean!!!!!!!!!--why not have one, the night before???????????

                          I'd be game, but I much prefer staying in my neighborhood, with my beloved and others, having a quiet evening.  I cannot help wonder how huge a a crowd will be drawn; certainly nothing like Times Square, but even if this turns out to be the Winter equivalent of the Mermaid Parade, that is a pretty dense crowd, loves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                           I am sure there will be media coverage, and, if I can get any, I will be sure to download.

                            Meanwhile, I can't help but asking all my girls that timely question--

                            "What are you dooooooooooooing, New Year's?
                              New Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaar's Evvvvvvvvvvvvvve!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                               Have a happy, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: