Followers

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Neil Patrick Harris Is Coming To "American Horror Story!!!!!!!!!!!!" Will Justice Be Meted Soon????????????????


                           Poor Neil Patrick Harris.  He tries SO hard--and that is his problem.  I can see this  effort in all  his work.  But, where is the spontaneity, the spark of discovery, that marks a true actor, ceasing to be an actor, and becoming....the character???????????

                             I never get this from Neil; as a result, I just don't quite believe him.  Even as Bobby in "Company," he just wasn't there. Whereas Martha Plimpton....oh, my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             So, I imagine it will be the same, from Neil, on this show.  But, maybe some justice will happen
                              Which brings me to Grace Gummer, as Lizard Girl!!!!!!!!  Oh, Gracie, what must your mother think?????????  I can hear her watching you on this, and moaning, "I raised you right," and you play a lizard????????????"  One would think being MERYL's daughter would get better roles.  Poor MERYL!!!!!!!!!   A mother does the best for her children, and look what can happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                But Lizard Girl is pretty volatile, so she may be there for a reason.  Maybe Del and Spencer's dicks will get devoured by her lizard teeth!!!!!!!!!!  Maybe Lillian Hemmings will get her comeuppance from this creature.  Come on, Grace, help us out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   And make your Mother proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   I can't wait to see what happens, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: