Followers

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Welcome Winter, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                           Fall is now history, and today marks the Fist Day Of Winter.  And the halfway point for Proserpina's stay in Hell!!!!!!!!!!!  I know I have used this image before, darlings, but the image of Bugs urging in the Season is so iconic, it just automatically pops into my head, even before Currier and Ives!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                          What I always get confused about is--is today the longest night/shortest day, or is it tomorrow?  I was taught it was December 22, and that is what I go by, but some feel it is today.  Whatever floats your boat, I guess, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                         But Winter is here, the longest and most drawn out period of the year.  Curl up with some Victorian novels, and hot tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                         Love to all, from Bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: