Followers

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Those Silent Stars Are Going By Faster And Faster, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                         We are now officially on the Home Stretch, with just seven days to go till Christmas, and 14 till New Year's.  I am in a stress over both, as I have to shop for both, being that my beloved's actual birthday is January 1.  But at least I have some ideas.

                            So now it is time to really ramp up that Christmas music.  Today is a favorite, but, like some of my favorites, not heard as often--"O Little Town Of Bethlehem."  I like the part about the hope that people are awaiting concerning Bethlehem, which brings the meaning of Christmas home.

                             Thank God for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir!  Better than "The Book Of Mormon," I can tell you!

                                Keep shopping, girls, and remember, Christ was born of Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: