Followers

Monday, December 8, 2014

Congratulations To Mary On Her Big Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                     It has always been said May is the month of Mary, but she plays a very big role in December, too.  Everyone knows about her part at Christmas, but only those raised Catholic may know that today is celebrated the Feast Of The Immaculate Conception.  To commemorate  that Mary was born free of all sin.  Unlike the rest of us, who were stained, even before emerging from our mothers' wombs.  Not to mention the havoc we wreaked, afterward.

                                     So, while I am sorry Mary has still not returned to 76th Street in Bay Ridge, as I thought she might today, I know she is there in spirit, and I want all my girls to wish her well on this, her special day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      A Day of Hope, for all, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments: