Followers

Monday, December 8, 2014

"Let's Roast Chestnuts By The Fire! Any Little Thing You Desire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"



                              With us now down to just 17 days, it would not be Christmas, without Steve and Eydie (oh, how I miss Eydie!!!!) and that Christmas ballad, "That Holiday Feeling," an ode both to the Season and sex.  Of course, Steve and Eydie are so fresh and wholesome, only they could get away with this.  But it has always been one my most favorite non-religious songs of the Yule Tide Season.

                               Which reminds me, my birthday continues to be celebrated with, I think dinner and visit from my niece and nephew, who are in town this week.  See why I need a publicist, girls???????  I am always on the go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   You will get a full report on that tomorrow.

                                    Meanwhile, here are Steve and Eydie at their Holiday vocal best!  Enjoy!

No comments: