Followers

Thursday, December 11, 2014

I Know You've Been Asking For This For Awhile Now, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, Here It Is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               Whether or not one admits freely, or to themselves, just about everyone loves that campy Christmas classic, "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer!  So, with exactly just two weeks to go, until Christmas, I thought it was high time I mentioned it.

                                  Actually, what reminded me was a conversation that took place last Saturday.  Before going into the city, for our Annual Christmas Excursion, my beloved and I stopped in our neighborhood to nosh at Bagel Schmagel.  An older couple, who looked like they could very well be grandparents, and, most likely, were, began conversing about Christmas songs.  Well, I could not be more shocked when I heard Granny say the song she has been waiting to hear all year is "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer."  Makes me wonder what kind of relationship exists, or doesn't, between this acerbic Granny and her children and grandchildren!

                                   The song is irresistible!  I could not let a Christmas Season go by, without letting all my girls hear it!  So, to make up for yesterday, here is this Christmas classic!

                                     Enjoy--but remember to be nice to your Granny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: