Followers

Friday, January 6, 2017

I Could Work At A Bridal Shop, In Flushing, Queens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                          Another post-retirement option--me, in a bridal shop!  Can you imagine that, girls???????   Actually, I can, but not the Queens part.  Where I am in Brooklyn, Queen is the other side of the world, and it is a different world, one I lived in for 15 years, and while I survived, was not happy in.  I cannot imagine going back to Queens. Of course, if we did, it would be a far different experience from my first time out. Better, I am sure.

                            There actually are plenty of bridal shops, in Bay Ridge.  Trouble is, I would want to see Vera Wang or Balenciaga to Staten Islanders who can barely scrape it together for mall rat lace.

                             Yes, management would have trouble with me. Guess I would be out on my fanny, like Fran!  Only, no way could I sell make-up; I would do the same thing, or keep some of it, for myself, and there is no way I am becoming a domestic to some Upper East Side brats.  I would show them who the real brat is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               So, I guess this route is not for me, either.  But stay tuned, and follow along with me, as I discover where my path leads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 Hooray for Hollywood, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: