Followers

Thursday, January 12, 2017

I May Have To Start My Days Like This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    Honestly, girls, people might get the idea I am some kind of drug addict, when I am telling you, I am not.  But when that alarm goes off, and I can finally lift myself out of bed--that alone is a process--my first thoughts are, sadly, not of my face and hair, but I am jonesing for Java!  I crawl, or so it seems to the kitchen, and make the coffee.  The sounds of it being made, and, eventually, the aroma, keep me from fading into withdrawal, though I must confess there have been times when I fantasize about doing what is in this picture.  Wonder how that caffeine would feel as it travels into my bloodstream, hitting all those areas?  Mmmmmmmmmm!   But then, I would miss the taste, and the feel of hotness in my mouth, making my first sip of coffee a highlight of the day, enabling me to feel more secure about the twenty minute (at least) regimen my face and hair demand each day.

                                      You think it's easy, girls!  Listen, unless you happen to be Blythe Danner, none of us just roles out of bed.  I mean, think what Tyne Daly must go through!!!!!!!!!!  Or how scary she must look before!  But Blythe, a quick hair flip, and she is set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                          I am waiting now for my afternoon coffee break.  Meanwhile, I treasure this picture as a metaphor for what my future could hold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           At least, it's legal, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: