Followers

Thursday, January 5, 2017

"There Is Nothing Like This Dame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                             I don't know if it has already happened, or when it will happen, but one thing I am sure of is, Chiclets, it is going to happen.

                             Anna Wintour is going to be knighted by the Queen.  That is right; henceforth, she will be Dame Anna.

                             If you thought ANNA was nothing to mess with before, wait till she turns Dame.  Girls, watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             As for me, I couldn't be happier for ANNA than if she had been our President elect.
Which I wish could have happened.

                             I am sure ANNA was all broken up about Carrie and Debbie, too.  So, this little affirmation is sure to cheer her, and all of us who need it, up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: