Followers

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Very Soon, I Will Be A Golden Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             To think I was watching them over 30 years ago, and now I face the prospect of becoming one.

                               But not in Florida.

                               And, let's get one thing straight, darlings--I will be Blanche!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               But, really, with retirement looming on the horizon--oh, my God!!!!!!!!--the idea of the so-called Golden Years becomes an  almost frightening reality.  I am going to have to break new ground for this term--even if it means working for ANNA--because I am not going to sit around in some rocking chair.  Not yet.  When I start drooling spittle, we will talk about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                I just hope my wardrobe can match Blanche's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: